2015 Spring AV Homes Time Trail series kicks off on Wednesday 3/25 supported by Velobrew & Delafina Racing. Every Wednesday from March 25th – April 21. Flyer
- Start/Finish @ intersection of Valley Ridge Rd and Palm Valley Road. Park in grass along Palm Valley Road
- 6.4 mile Course is out & back – after going under Nocatee parkway, U-turn at the eastbound parkway on ramp (left lane) (CHECK FOR TRAFFIC)
- First Rider off at 6:30, 30 second intervals. Be there by 6:15 to get on the list.
- Roads are open to traffic, but have bike lanes. Obey all traffic laws.
- Voluntary training series: no registration, no cost & helmets required. YOU assume the risks associated with YOUR participation and are fully responsible for YOUR actions.
To be eligible for leaderboard awards, you must race at least 3 of the 6 series races
Rules are as follows:
- Fastest Overall – Must compete in at least 3 TT’s
- Most Improved – From the rider’s first TT in the series. Based on the largest difference in time from the rider’s first TT in the series to thier fastest time in the series. Not eligible until after competing in 3 TT’s, but fastest time can be any TT after the first one.
- Fastest Female – Must compete in at least 3 TT’s
- Fastest Junior – 18 and under, Male AND Female
- Fastest Cat 3 & under – Must have a current 2015 USA Cycling license with that category listed on it & compete in at least 3 TT’s
- Fastest Merckx Style – Must compete in at least 3 TT’s, road bikes or fixies (no TT bikes), no aero bars, no disk wheels